PGESCo uses multi-package and turnkey contracting systems depending on the client requirements and optimization opportunities. Also uses competitive tenders, setting all technical terms and commercial conditions to evaluate bids.
- Prime contracts (formation and administration of contracts between PGESCo and clients)
- Project procurement
- Contract/purchase order administration
Prime Contract Activities
- Contractual risk identification and assessment
- Preparation of different types of agreements such as:
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Memorandum of understanding
- Joint venture agreements
- Review terms and conditions provided by clients and identification of required changes
- Contract negotiations and conforming contract documents to incorporate agreement between parties
- Prime contract administration (invoices/changes/amendments, etc.)
Project Procurement Pre-Award
- Development of contracting plan depending on client needs
- Pre-qualification of tenderers and evaluation of their capabilities based on previous experience, financial standing, technical capabilities and safety records etc.
- Development review and issuance of tender documents in accordance with owner and financing requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate tendering period activities such as conducting pre-tender meetings, issuance of addenda, etc.
- Evaluation of tenders received and issuance of recommendations of award to owner
- Conducting pre-award negotiations with successful tenderer/conforming contracts