PGESCo has received the ISO 27001:2013 (ISO 27001) certification, the most widely recognized standard for information security Management and ensures that Governance, Risk and Compliance practices are conforming to the standard. By achieving this certificate, PGESCo has demonstrated its commitment to Information Security Management and its strength to core business strategic directions.
- PGESCo’s Quality Management System for the design, engineering, procurement, project and construction management for power generation projects has been audited and approved to be certified to the ISO 9001 standard, since September 19, 2002 by the Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance and valid to date. In addition on July 2014, PGESCo Environmental, Safety and Health (ES&H) management system has been approved to be certified to the ISO 14001: 2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 by Lloyd’s Register.
- PGESCo’s QMS and ES&H management system combine all the internal business management practices into one integrated management system (IMS).
- PGESCo’s IMS integrates all relevant components of a business into one coherent and rationale system so as to enable the optimal achievement of its business objectives.
- PGESCo’s IMS continually assures that there should be effective linkages so that the boundaries between processes are seamless.
- PGESCo’s IMS is strongly committed to develop and verify that people, equipment and the business culture are part of the system as well as the documented policies and practices.
- PGESCo’s IMS identifies typically, safety, quality, and environmental opportunities for management system improvement.
- PGESCo was the first runner in Africa, also one of few pioneers around the world to have ISO 9001:2015 certification