PGESCo as a world class power & industrial projects management organization is continually striving for excellence in every aspect of Environmental Safety & Health performance utilizing all the available internal and external resources to achieve zero Environmental Safety and Health (ES&H) incidents in boundary of quality culture work ethic in order to protect the environment.
PGESCo’s ES&H Policy is:
- Hold ES&H to the highest value and strive to fulfill and optimize the use of continual improvement practices through cost-effective and self- assessment. As the basis for “Zero Accident” Tolerance.
- Comply with all applicable ES&H legal requirements in Egypt and other requirements that the organization subscribes as stipulated on the ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 Monitor and audit performance regularly to guarantee commitments are executed.
- Provide professionally a safe work environment to employee working for and on behalf of PGESCo.
- Ensure project personnel have received the required ES&H training.
- Spread ownership for ES&H effectiveness throughout our projects.
- Promote ES&H life styles and practices through education and encouragement.
- Integrate ES&H considerations into bid decisions, planning and execution of PGESCo projects.
- Continually improve ES&H related technologies and processes.
- Communicate actively, visibly, and effectively with shareholders, employees, suppliers, customers, regulators and the public on ES&H matters.